Looking for a guilt free energy hit that won’t leave you crashing an hour later?
Our chocolate brilliant bliss balls are packed full of protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. They will satisfy your sweet tooth while giving you longer lasting energy as well as helping to supress your appetite.
The addition of our Bali glow powder, is what really makes these bite sized balls so brilliant. Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, spirulina can help aid weight loss, reduce the signs of ageing, promote healthy skin, nails and hair. Add as much or as little as you would like to these bliss balls, simple adjust according to your taste. Enjoy!
1 Cup Almonds (or cashews)
3 ½ Tbsp Raw cacao powder
½ - 1 Tbsp Bali glow beauty powder (adjust to taste)
½ tsp Vanilla bean paste
6 Medjool dates, pitts removed
2 Tbsp Maple syrup (adjust to preferred taste)
2 Tbsp Coconut butter
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
¼ Cup Sesame seeds
- Place almonds and vanilla into food processor. Process on high until almonds become a butter/paste, approximately 30 – 60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and process on high until everything is well combined, and forms a soft “dough”.
- Spread the sesame seeds out on a plate.
- Roll chocolate/date mixture into balls and roll in sesame seeds until evenly covered.
- Place in fridge to harden for at least an hour.