Healthy desserts don’t get much better than this deluxe chocolate mousse….. so delicious, but best of all soooo good for you! You will never have to feel guilty about eating dessert again!
Full of healthy fats, a bucket load of vitamins and minerals and super rich in antioxidants, this is the stuff Goddesses dream of. Did you know that spirulina can do wonders for your skin? Spirulina can help fight against free radicals which over time will reduce the signs of ageing while restoring your skins vitality. Enjoy this satisfying desert knowing you will be nourishing yourself inside to out.
2/3 Cup Raw cashews
1/3 Cup Raw Pistachio kernels
1/4 Cup Hemp seeds
1 Vanilla bean/pod
½ Cup Ice
1 1/2 Frozen bananas, cut in to chunks
1/3 Cup Medjool dates, pitted
1 - 2 Tsp Bali glow beauty powder (adjust to taste)
2 Tbsp Maple syrup
3 - 4 Tbsp Raw cacao powder (adjust to taste)
1 Avocado, seed removed
- Add both the cashews, pistachio and hemp seeds in to a high speed blender or food processor with a metal blade. Cut the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds and add to blender also.
- Process on high for 40seconds, scrape down the sides.
- Add the ice and frozen banana and process on high for another 30 seconds, scrape down the sides.
- Now add in the pitted and medjool dates, Bali glow powder, maple syrup, cacao powder. Blitz again on high, this time for 1 minute.
- Lastly add the flesh of the avocado and process again on high speed for another 30 – 60 seconds, or until the chocolate mouse is smooth, thick and creamy.
- Spoon out into small serving bowls and serve immediately. Top with a sprinkle of your favourite crushed nuts.